#Heisenbeans Genetics

_klx_

Super Active Member
I already have a bunch of seedlings about 10 days old so don't have a lot of room but will find some space to do a little sample grow. Just dropped these into glasses of water.

3 x Wedding Cake
3 x Banana Cookies
2 x Wedding Pie x Banana Cookies
2 x Sunset Sherbet x Wedding Cake

Yum yum!

_klx_

Super Active Member
Haha, a 10 plant sample grow. Dang brotha, that's a hell of alot of harvest to sample for a few months. Lmfao.
Thats awesome. 😎😎😎
haha I already have 10 plants going so will probably cull a couple if they all germ and end up flowering out 18. Should give a good indication of whats in each pack though, still have plenty of each to run. Its my favourite part of growing pheno hunting love it!!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Flower from seed will give you folks a head start on sexing.Without losing much time,space,room or nutes.
You may lose 3 weeks,depending on how soon you flip the seedlings,to sex.Aleast you'll know who's who and you can up-pot and put vack into veg.
Keeping a close eye on them and catching the first sign of stigma or ballsac will ease their transition back to veg.Let them sex too long and you'll get the funky reveg growth.
This is IMO is a pretty efficient way to NOT veg out for two months only to find out you've trained and maintained beautiful males.

In my many years of growing reg seeds and having thousands of plants is that the males will just about always outgrow the females. They will grow big, strong and fast. Will sex quicker as well.
You will be thinking man this plant is getting it! Looks awesome! Only for it to be a male.

Which isn't a bad thing if your into making seeds and bettering your plants.