#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
My ghost bastards should be coming up any day now. Hopefully. All 3 germed and went into soil but my old lady went into labor the night before last. So i wasn't here and when we got home today they were kinda dry. But hey, my daughter is healthy and beautiful and i still got 3 more ghost bastard beans so it's all good.

D

Deleted member 60

Congrats, Space! Ditto to Quiescent on the upcoming hitch. Prolly been married here longer than you've both been on the rock. Met my old lady at the drinking fountain in 8th grade/1971. She was tryin to find someone to split a hif of acid with. I was her guy.... Never had a career but was lucky in love, for sure. All my friends have been divorced multiple times and none of em retired at 55 like I did. Most of that was because of "ex wives". (OK...and other stupid choices made along the way)

Starting to plan the outside garden and thinking about strain choices..... What Heisenbeans should get the nod folks? Really want (like everyone else) some Banana in my life (will be a side-by-side with Oni Tally Man if it happens)

Gettin there! Summer is comin'! (OK...it'll be a bit here...but you get the idea)

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Ghost Bastards planted, all six, four had long tails, tweezered em into rooters, into the humidity dome. Not sure bout plantin by the full moon, thought it was supposed to be between new and full, but hey. Hope for the best. Couldn't get a thermostat for that damn bean heatin mat, so I put it on timer, half hr on, half hr off, surely to Gawd it won't burn em up, lol, I be watchin. MAC f2,s, only got two up, but with tails. Hopin for a gal, gonna try to fem her, at least take cuts, fuck protocol, lmfao, Ima do what I want to do or try. Thanks again, @Heisenbeans

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Ghost Bastards planted, all six, four had long tails, tweezered em into rooters, into the humidity dome. Not sure bout plantin by the full moon, thought it was supposed to be between new and full, but hey. Hope for the best. Couldn't get a thermostat for that damn bean heatin mat, so I put it on timer, half hr on, half hr off, surely to Gawd it won't burn em up, lol, I be watchin. MAC f2,s, only got two up, but with tails. Hopin for a gal, gonna try to fem her, at least take cuts, fuck protocol, lmfao, Ima do what I want to do or try. Thanks again, @Heisenbeans
Planting on a full moon raises "hermi" ratios. lol

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
My ghost bastards should be coming up any day now. Hopefully. All 3 germed and went into soil but my old lady went into labor the night before last. So i wasn't here and when we got home today they were kinda dry. But hey, my daughter is healthy and beautiful and i still got 3 more ghost bastard beans so it's all good.
Congrats on the new addition to the family!

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
But yea i usually try to germinate like 2 days before the full moon. Seems to work pretty well for me. Although a lot of times i can't do it like that, beans need sprouted when i need em sprouted lol. My grandma used to sow seeds of most above ground annual crops in that time frame so that's why i do it. Plus quite a few moon gardening calendars say to do it that way. Idk if it even really makes a difference indoors tho lol.