#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The tips got burnt when I gave my girls a hot meal. I always give them one hot meal to see how they react. The one that burnt the tips was only 720 ppm. I gave them water only on the next feed and that took care of that. They got 620 ppm since and no problems except for this.

I think I will give them water and Cal/mag next feed and see what happens :alien:
Do a water with Hyd peroxide 10ml per gallon to clean the build up off the roots before more food man

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
No, Not sure what is going on with this particular order. I asked him to message me twice here and i haven't gotten anything
I sent 2 orders snail mail in same week to H no tracking and they showed up near same time 3 weeks later, sent same time to Gu and no show so I resent payment with tracking, obviously hope 1st one shows but moral of story I will get tracking for my orders over 100 bucks in future, my fault in end not getting tracking on a 200 + dollar order. Mail service was not my Friend in June

Hello fellow Growers. My first post here and I have to say a brilliant community we have here. I got my order for Uncle Heisen for GG4 and Stardawg seeds within 2 weeks after sending payment from Canada. Seeds look nice and healthy and uncle heisen threw in a few extra seeds of each strain so thank you for that!
I have only a few grows under my belt but I have done plenty of reading. Looking into the 1 node and flip method for my next grow. Anyone tried this and how were the results?

Also heisen has just posted a pic of the wedding dubs at 3 nodes before flip. Forgive me for even asking this but hows this 3 nodes? I thought nodes are where the buds form and I see more than 3! Lol! Obviously im missing something here

I sent 2 orders snail mail in same week to H no tracking and they showed up near same time 3 weeks later, sent same time to Gu and no show so I resent payment with tracking, obviously hope 1st one shows but moral of story I will get tracking for my orders over 100 bucks in future, my fault in end not getting tracking on a 200 + dollar order. Mail service was not my Friend in June
That’s a fucking bummer. I have a big order with another breeder that’s been floating for close to a month. I’ll email after the holiday weekend and just am hoping I don’t end up eating the $500.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hello fellow Growers. My first post here and I have to say a brilliant community we have here. I got my order for Uncle Heisen for GG4 and Stardawg seeds within 2 weeks after sending payment from Canada. Seeds look nice and healthy and uncle heisen threw in a few extra seeds of each strain so thank you for that!
I have only a few grows under my belt but I have done plenty of reading. Looking into the 1 node and flip method for my next grow. Anyone tried this and how were the results?

Also heisen has just posted a pic of the wedding dubs at 3 nodes before flip. Forgive me for even asking this but hows this 3 nodes? I thought nodes are where the buds form and I see more than 3! Lol! Obviously im missing something here
Cause they take about 2 weeks to flower after flip from seed. They still continue to grow new nodes so flip at 3 you'll end up with about 8. I had no clue these plants were this vigorous. I've never seen growth as large as what I've been seeing.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Well I’m sticking with these wedding cakes.
I got a little freaked with the balls at first & I almost put them outside,.. but man I couldn’t do it, they are so nice with some crazy stem rubs.
I asked a couple non affiliated grow dudes & thought about what Heisen & eso said about growth hormones building up.
B75FDC8D-A587-4CD6-8705-05D00FD330FB.jpegD73C5E5D-5412-4901-9743-C79C755FEAB4.jpeg588CD99A-08D6-4D29-B600-A75EA48A10BD.jpeg
I cleaned every nut off & cloned them all

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
That’s a fucking bummer. I have a big order with another breeder that’s been floating for close to a month. I’ll email after the holiday weekend and just am hoping I don’t end up eating the $500.
Like I said tho it in the end was My fault for not shelling out the 25 bucks for tracking, I have never had an issue with a payment to GPS before and in the end I just resent the $220 because IF the 1st payment arrives I believe GPS will take care of Me and if it doesn't I honored My obligation because My name is worth more to Me than a couple hundred bucks. Still sucks , slow shipping , crushed shipment and lost shipment all in June . Glad its July.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Well I’m sticking with these wedding cakes.
I got a little freaked with the balls at first & I almost put them outside,.. but man I couldn’t do it, they are so nice with some crazy stem rubs.
I asked a couple non affiliated grow dudes & thought about what Heisen & eso said about growth hormones building up.
View attachment 12813View attachment 12814View attachment 12815
I cleaned every nut off & cloned them all
I personally wouldn't use anything that threw early balls and went away to breed with but a keeper plant to run is a different story. I heard j beezy has alot of herm issues but I personally have never seen the cake hermie. Enjoy them cause I'm not making cake s1s again unless I put them up for 300 a pack and that's a big ass if

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I personally wouldn't use anything that threw early balls and went away to breed with but a keeper plant to run is a different story. I heard j beezy has alot of herm issues but I personally have never seen the cake hermie. Enjoy them cause I'm not making cake s1s again unless I put them up for 300 a pack and that's a big ass if
The cake just fall short on pollen when reversed?

Éclair

They were all gone on GPS by around 2pm... when the timer changed to 3 mins those things were flying. Someone snagged a pack for $31. That was going to be me, but my buttons were too slow, lol. Just going to do my best by the pack I already have 🥰

On that note, newbie Q here, if anyone feels up to answering? Is there a particular thread hiding somewhere holding all the keys to WC's happy zone?
I'd like to take her on a honeymoon.
I've searched high & low and so far only found a few mentions, such as her being finicky in flower but better in veg, and the stretch.

My setup is DWC and 600w MH/HPS, GH nutes. Going to try that Heisen tea.
I scrogged my copper chem, but considering the insane people eating monsters that led to, I'm thinking to do a shorter, simpler run to pick my best lady. Thoughts anybody? I'm still kinda new.