#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
you know my fave, amos. lol. ChemD or a strong OG, or crosses of the two. Not Chem4, maybe 91, not chemsis. Have had good luck with both skywalker og, king louie, larry tahoe sfv. Actually second best fave all time behind ChemD and with the og's is Fire Alien Urkel, maybe it was just the way it was grown, but damn near as strong as the ChemD I liked. But ive tried other og urkel crosses and not near the level of potency. That one was a doozy for me. Ive had some good hashplants and bubbas, and something called black afghani one time. But if I had to choose one or three, ChemD, FireAlienUrkel, then any of the ogs. Bud made a cross out in southern oregon, American Crippler, I must have argued for a half of a yr with the nocal boys, they say american crippler is blueberry trainwreck and no, its og x jolly rancher, which is huckleberry x big bud. That was some good meds also. All this jme and jmho

Boybelue

Super Active Member
you know my fave, amos. lol. ChemD or a strong OG, or crosses of the two. Not Chem4, maybe 91, not chemsis. Have had good luck with both skywalker og, king louie, larry tahoe sfv. Actually second best fave all time behind ChemD and with the og's is Fire Alien Urkel, maybe it was just the way it was grown, but damn near as strong as the ChemD I liked. But ive tried other og urkel crosses and not near the level of potency. That one was a doozy for me. Ive had some good hashplants and bubbas, and something called black afghani one time. But if I had to choose one or three, ChemD, FireAlienUrkel, then any of the ogs. Bud made a cross out in southern oregon, American Crippler, I must have argued for a half of a yr with the nocal boys, they say american crippler is blueberry trainwreck and no, its og x jolly rancher, which is huckleberry x big bud. That was some good meds also. All this jme and jmho
That black afgani, is it an old strain, dating back to the 80s?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I hate to say this as it come out of a club, but Im not sure, I see a couple diff folks having that name of strain, but it was the definition of couchlock indica with that coffee, slight choc, what I call katsu taste, but it was NOT katsu bubba, lol. Just a creamy sweet strong hard hitting afghani that could lay ya out.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Read my post. I'm crossing the Kate upton series Male to the 1rst gen Corey Cut. I'm gonna run 500 plants from that run and select 12 females and 20 males based on structure,smell, potency etc.
I'll flower the males out and pollinate 20 of the same females with each male. I'll take the seeds from those 20 females and sprout them and run em.
Whatever male brings the HEAT and I'm talking no bullshit blowing shit from the water heat I'm going to keep that male and incorporate it into future seed making. I think its gonna bring some serious shit to the table and I will document and video the entire process. Gu will have the last word of course but it's a step to something diffetent.

Our of the 12 females I will reverse each one and see what ones produces the pollen i need to make stable fems. She will be kept as a donor mom to BX to the Corey as well as to other crosses.
So Your Male will be Stardawg but a cross of the Corey and Upton cuts if You find what You are looking for. Will all offerings be Stardawg father or will there still be non Stardawg fem offerings, thats my question , I may not have understood or worded it correctly . Still might not understand lol , I do have My moments .

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Man I'd appreciate sativa leaning strains too. couchlock is cool but some "day" strain crosses would be much appreciated. As you know the last thing you want is a couchlocker when you have 16 hour shifts and you need to focus the fuck out of focusing and getting shit done. energizing basically :cool:. Oh also some regulars, would be bomb <3

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
37 moms total. I'm pretty proficient about organizing shit and keeping moms. I'm definitely stepping shit up and working on some projects you guys are gonna wanna stick around for to get some HOT ass genetics.

Oh I'm def sticking around. I'm holding off on ordering more to save money for the new stuff.
Hopefully the blue dream will be more commercial oriented for guys like myself who need a high yielding pheno that's also a good smoke.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So Your Male will be Stardawg but a cross of the Corey and Upton cuts if You find what You are looking for. Will all offerings be Stardawg father or will there still be non Stardawg fem offerings, thats my question , I may not have understood or worded it correctly . Still might not understand lol , I do have My moments .
There will be a pile of non stardawg offerings for sure. That's just a project I'm working on that I'm super excited to take part in. But i really think people.will wanna take a hard look at those because the female i find will top everything in my garden front to back. After running all these elites I'm really hard to impress. So the one I pick will have to stand out like a turd in a punch bowl.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
There will be a pile of non stardawg offerings for sure. That's just a project I'm working on that I'm super excited to take part in. But i really think people.will wanna take a hard look at those because the female i find will top everything in my garden front to back. After running all these elites I'm really hard to impress. So the one I pick will have to stand out like a turd in a punch bowl.
Finally I can talk about my excitement for this cross! This is gonna be some serious fuckin gas! Plus all the other females you now have! I barely could control my buying before now you have three fold what you had. Fuck it. A Wiseman once told me "Focus on today and realize we will never be here again. Gotta live for the day"giphy (15).gif

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Man that's good stuff there , I am confident You'll find what u hunting and still non Stardawg options too, all I wanted to find out. Thanks Man 👍🏻👊🏻

_klx_

Super Active Member
Let's just say I acquired a certain male to use to cross to my Corey cut to pheno hunt a few hundred regs for some new females and males. I'll keep around 20 of the stinkiest ,loudest ,dankest males and pollinate 20 of the same strain female Collect those seeds and run them. Whichever pack brings the most heat will be my new male to use. Ill use that Male on other crosses and repeat the process to have at least 2 males in my stable that will put out dank shit over and over.
That's my first side project as soon as I get my new building set up.
The second is reversing a pile of new moms and finding the good donors to make new fem crosses. Out of the 500 plant pheno hunt of regs I'll be selecting a half dozen of those females made with the Corey to reverse and use the keeper to make a line of fems with that female. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I make the seeds and get ready for the big ass hunt. Exciting shit coming and things are only gonna get better.
Personally, I am mostly interested in S1s of the elites you have acquired rather than regs or fem crosses. Especially the TK. Will you still be doing S1s into the future?

I know there are breeders out there who think that S1ing elites is not real breeding but I really could not give a fuck about that I just wanna get my hands on those genes to see for myself what the hype is about.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Personally, I am mostly interested in S1s of the elites you have acquired rather than regs or fem crosses. Especially the TK. Will you still be doing S1s into the future?

I know there are breeders out there who think that S1ing elites is not real breeding but I really could not give a fuck about that I just wanna get my hands on those genes to see for myself what the hype is about.
Yes every mom I have that reverses good is used to make s1s. S1s are gonna be around.