#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This Jet Fuel Og bastard is super Gassy..super LOUD ⛽ and taste awesome with no cure
@Heisenbeans do you have any plans with her in the future. I would love to run it again View attachment 13982
As a matter of fact I just pollinated one I had put in flower a few weeks ago yesterday with topanga including a katsu bubba. I'll have to get rid of them seeds eventually.

I'm gonna be making a jet fuel purple punch cross here real soon though. I've been making seeds over here like a mad man non stop since June 1 so theres a bunch of shit coming out soon.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
As a matter of fact I just pollinated one I had put in flower a few weeks ago yesterday with topanga including a katsu bubba. I'll have to get rid of them seeds eventually.

I'm gonna be making a jet fuel purple punch cross here real soon though. I've been making seeds over here like a mad man non stop since June 1 so theres a bunch of shit coming out soon.
Mark me down for some please 🙂
It has to be one of the loudest girls I’ve run in a long time
If you had a bag in your pocket you could not walk around with out getting called out right away

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Decided to up-pot the bridezillas into 2gals today. Might as well give em some bigger shoes and a bit more veg time since it looks like I'm waiting to flower 'till I build another light. I think I waited too long to flower under the light I have...

Edit: I'll try to remember to get a pic later tonight.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Didn’t you mention that you were working on some kind of shoreline blueberry cut crosses? If not I must has miss understood you
Naw I was after blue dream but I got.it. shoreline is coming up in a greenpoint drop. Shoreline x east coast sour d I believe. I would not sleep on those. Both of those moms are in there own class. Here's a pic of my diesel cut in flower.

20190714_193236.jpg

Last edited: