#Heisenbeans Genetics

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
It’s ok brother. I’ve always ridden Hondas and yammys like a true cuck 😆. IF ONLY I was man enough for a sportster lol.
I will say tho I once raced a massive dude on a massive Harley when I was 16. Roasted him. (Until I ran outta power at 110 mph obviously) I was on a nighthawk 450 with a 6 speed and weighed 135 lbs 😆. You can practically roast anyone on a Vespa even when you weigh 135 pounds
Whaddaya weigh now ? 😮 (for perspective and posterity purposes of course 😄)

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
People who say shit like that right off the bat on the internet are usually prison rape survivors , not saying that in any case on Here just in general but if the bar of soap and gagball fit ....
The toughest motherfuckers around usually dont say shit. You run your mouth and by the time you noticed you crossed the line it's too late and you're getting corrected lol.

Any fight talk online is pointless. What are people gonna met up at airports to fight it out 😂. "Meet me in Tulsa at 8am morning next to the McD's on main st bro and I'll show you tough"

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The toughest motherfuckers around usually dont say shit. You run your mouth and by the time you noticed you crossed the line it's too late and you're getting corrected lol.

Any fight talk online is pointless. What are people gonna met up at airports to fight it out 😂. "Meet me in Tulsa at 8am morning next to the McD's on main st bro and I'll show you tough"
I just like to talk shit , big shock , it actually takes a lot to get me to pick up the axe. But I dare any freeman to try to take away My right to talk or anyone else's even if I dont agree with them . I love a lot about the internet , the tough guy bullshit is just something that comes with the territory I suppose.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN

reminds me of the football players throwin punches at helmets. Although I did talk a gent into a gentleman's club a state away one time, over wanting to meet so bad. I did know the area, but I never intended to meet up, but he took the net thing to a new level. lol. It's my understanding that when he hit PT's in Sauget, IL, many moons ago, mouthin and askin for me, he was politely thrown out. lol. I can't imagine what the bouncers and folks thought. But by golly he showed me. Or was going to.

You may not have a shit attitude all the time, but lashing out at someone genuinely trying to help is a dick move. You could have bitched all you wanted without throwing the last bit in and I would have just watched the show. Remember that too.
I apologized several times. What else do you want from me? Blood? Do me a favor and keep watching the show. You are much better off doing that.

Does anyone else want to bitch at me for blowing a fuse yesterday? Please smack me around now and get it all out so we can go on from here.

Thanks

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Do me a favor and keep watching the show. You are much better off doing that.
Then there was
Unnecessary according to you? Shit attitude according to you? Ok you can have that. Enjoy it. Cherish it like the best words you ever had. Now that you had your say put it away.
I'll just keep those words in the back of my head for any future encounters with you. I will agree to disagree for now :alien:
Your superior attitude is what is getting a response from me. Now who is talking down to who young man?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I apologized several times. What else do you want from me? Blood? Do me a favor and keep watching the show. You are much better off doing that.

Does anyone else want to bitch at me for blowing a fuse yesterday? Please smack me around now and get it all out so we can go on from here.

Thanks
why not eh. Hotwired you filthy vagrant! you are a very bad boy!
there we go. its done :p