#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ive converted everything to 1 and 3 gallon pots for the production side in floraflex , Hands down it is the best system i have run for automation. DWC is ok but after i got the flora dialed in it beats out the bigger plants in dwc hands down. smaller plants get fed 3 times a day make better seeds. Me and Gu both agreed smaller plants make better seeds. Also the bigger plants you lose alot of air space like you would normally have packing smaller plants in.

I used to grow in a stadium setup with 1 gal square pots in soil. depending on strain it would vary between 275-325 plants. I had 1000 watt bare bulbs hanging down on a light mover. I had 5 2x8 boards on each side that held the plants and a run on the bottom as well. I was able to get some weight out of that set up but man was it a pain to water. Especially with the lights on as I would have to dodge those 1000 watt bulbs going back and forth. I got burnt so many times I got fed up with it and took it all down. I had that room another room with a conventional set up, a green house and outside plants. I was using a trimmer to get the bigger fans an sugar leaves off then when the trimpro come out I bought one of those. That really sped harvest up.
I used to cut plants and hang them up like tobacco. Took me several months to get to all the plants eventually.

It would be 10 degrees outside and I would be trimming in the barn. cold as shit.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I had great luck with the 2 ADubs I ran , fucking killer smoke, people love it, glag I got S1s left, Its a shitty yielder like 2 zips a plant the way I grow BUT its fantastic smoke . No intersex on either girls I ran .

I got several seeds left and am gonna sit on em until I find something I like to bred it with. Havent' really had the time to research any male seeds.

Critical Bilboa is always a good one to breed to nice mother plants. It adds yield and pretty much keeps everything with the mother plant intact. Bud structure, potency, taste etc. Its not like the stardawg which overpowers the females like Gu says it does.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I used to grow in a stadium setup with 1 gal square pots in soil. depending on strain it would vary between 275-325 plants. I had 1000 watt bare bulbs hanging down on a light mover. I had 5 2x8 boards on each side that held the plants and a run on the bottom as well. I was able to get some weight out of that set up but man was it a pain to water. Especially with the lights on as I would have to dodge those 1000 watt bulbs going back and forth. I got burnt so many times I got fed up with it and took it all down. I had that room another room with a conventional set up, a green house and outside plants. I was using a trimmer to get the bigger fans an sugar leaves off then when the trimpro come out I bought one of those. That really sped harvest up.
I used to cut plants and hang them up like tobacco. Took me several months to get to all the plants eventually.

It would be 10 degrees outside and I would be trimming in the barn. cold as shit.
Yeah man the flora flex works good. I use an 1200 GPh pump. On a minute second timer. I use 2 60 gallon totes under each table and have everything drain back to the res. Set the ppm to 800 veg 1200 flower. 3 minute lights on and 2 minutes at 6 hours in. Plants love that shit. No Dicking with the ph like hydro. I like the 1 gallon pots but I'll be going up.to 3s to get a little bigger veg plant and more stability. 2 flora caps per pot worked really well.
Once I get it all set up I caneave the plants alone for 10 days at a time. I need to.make a video of the run down when i get this next run setup.

You can see plants love this shit. The plants in the first few seconds are in 3 gallon and the rest are in 1 gallon. I feel like the 3s are a little more stable as there is more medium to buffer the ph.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I hope so I posted about that earlier. I had like $600 bucks worth in my cart and put in BLACK for that 50% off code and it wouldn't go through. Felt like a good kick to the nuts. So now I'm just waiting.
That coupon code expired on Friday, I tried the same thing and had to go back and reread the email. There will be another code for BF.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I had great luck with the 2 ADubs I ran , fucking killer smoke, people love it, glag I got S1s left, Its a shitty yielder like 2 zips a plant the way I grow BUT its fantastic smoke . No intersex on either girls I ran .
I got 4 zips a plant. I topped twice and long veg. 5 weeks + , 3000k and 4000k 500watts in a 4x4, coco/perlite/ff happy frog and gh nutes with liquid kool bloom for last 4 week's of flower. A lil over 8 weeks of "real" pistil showing 🔫 🌼 flower time.1108192013~2.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yeah man the flora flex works good. I use an 1200 GPh pump. On a minute second timer. I use 2 60 gallon totes under each table and have everything drain back to the res. Set the ppm to 800 veg 1200 flower. 3 minute lights on and 2 minutes at 6 hours in. Plants love that shit. No Dicking with the ph like hydro. I like the 1 gallon pots but I'll be going up.to 3s to get a little bigger veg plant and more stability. 2 flora caps per pot worked really well.
Once I get it all set up I caneave the plants alone for 10 days at a time. I need to.make a video of the run down when i get this next run setup.

You can see plants love this shit. The plants in the first few seconds are in 3 gallon and the rest are in 1 gallon. I feel like the 3s are a little more stable as there is more medium to buffer the ph.

<~~~~~Subbed
Looking for atleast 7 days without a checkup. No arduino needed. I dont have time for cpu's