#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I made the stardawg Corey crossed to gu's stardawg. I had issues on that run and only got about 50 seeds. I gave out 1 pack to someone on this forum. Not sure if they ran them yet but that was a rare ass pack. Gu hasn't said anything since or put me up to making more
I still have the Corey cut and she sits in limbo till the day I take cuts for seeds.

Ahhhhhh yeah I also have that 2011 cut. I made alot of those seeds. Im.not sure how many went out but the mom is actually really damn nice.
I’m the one who got that pack and i accidentally fried them. I’m so disappointed lol I was gonna use a couple males to hit back to my Stardawg mom. I would kill to look through those beans. I made a bx with her but i really want a gang of pure Stardawg beans to look through. I unfortunately (like an idiot) didn’t make f2’s with my top dawg pack that mom came from. But I fucked that pooch hardcore. I had em in a paper towel on the WiFi modem to germinate. I went to a buddies place about an hour away, a rock slide fucked the road up and I had to stay the night. When I got home the next day they were all dried and fried lol

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m the one who got that pack and i accidentally fried them. I’m so disappointed lol I was gonna use a couple males to hit back to my Stardawg mom. I would kill to look through those beans. I made a bx with her but i really want a gang of pure Stardawg beans to look through. I unfortunately (like an idiot) didn’t make f2’s with my top dawg pack that mom came from. But I fucked that pooch hardcore. I had em in a paper towel on the WiFi modem to germinate. I went to a buddies place about an hour away, a rock slide fucked the road up and I had to stay the night. When I got home the next day they were all dried and fried lol
That is a perfect example of why I plant straight into the medium.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Been there done that

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My babies been cold and sad. So I put the ole hps 1000w in er @75% with my new fancy 6 inch exhaust setup. This should fix the heat problem haha. And switched to flower. Got 2 topanga and a monster GMO in there. 3 mephisto auto to finish in a few weeks and 7 eso seeds 0214202003.jpg0214202003a.jpg0214202002.jpg0214202002a.jpg0214202049.jpg
The last pic is right before leaving, a monster defoliation and supercrop

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Where is Eso, haven't seen him lately. And no heathen today.
WTF? lol
How many did we lose in that "floor sweep"?
Not sure, people took there ball and went home. Everyone had there own side of the story. There's always 2 sides and the truth. I'm done stressing over it. Not gonna beg anyone to stay. I think some people blew it out of proportion. Maybe I should go to any other forum and start sending people messages to jump ship and join this forum. See how long that last.