Skunk Hunters

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just had another stoner epiphany I wanted to toss in the ring before I forgot.

It's in the leaves!

I just grew out a Bombthreat Bubba x HP13 from CSI that smelled like garlic and cilantro all grow. Real nasty. I just got it jarred and after all the non-sugary leaves are gone is smells like a regular bubba kush. There's a little funk but it's more kush-y.

During the 80's with the war on drugs and shortages, we kept all that.
If it was on the weed plant it was weed.
If it wasn't stems or seeds we smoked it.
We generally didn't see 'trimmed' anything.a

The leaves were always part of the bargain and usually crumbled to the shake in the bottom of the sack. But start to finish it was always part of the skunk smell. And the skunk was never a sugary plant so even the leaves in the buds were not those crystaline, prismatic things we see today.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I just had another stoner epiphany I wanted to toss in the ring before I forgot.

It's in the leaves!

I just grew out a Bombthreat Bubba x HP13 from CSI that smelled like garlic and cilantro all grow. Real nasty. I just got it jarred and after all the non-sugary leaves are gone is smells like a regular bubba kush. There's a little funk but it's more kush-y.

During the 80's with the war on drugs and shortages, we kept all that.
If it was on the weed plant it was weed.
If it wasn't stems or seeds we smoked it.
We generally didn't see 'trimmed' anything.a

The leaves were always part of the bargain and usually crumbled to the shake in the bottom of the sack. But start to finish it was always part of the skunk smell. And the skunk was never a sugary plant so even the leaves in the buds were not those crystaline, prismatic things we see today.
Skunk smells like skunk piss.
The pic I just posted is a Skunk Piss plant.
It smells like Skunk piss. lol
Maybe I am the only one on the planet with old Skunk genes that's 1/2 way intact.
I don't know, I find that hard to believe.
Maybe when more of these last states are legal, it will come out.
It's out there. They are hoarding it, most likely.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Maybe I am the only one on the planet with old Skunk genes that's 1/2 way intact.
I'm saying it's not lost, we just grow weed different now, and care for it different after harvest, like trimming and storing it different

Skunk was outdoor, (not much change there in the last few decades), or indoor with old style lighting, lots of people doing flood and drain like they saw the Dutch doing, lots of basic old-school nutes. And pretty much everything was grown for sale/production, very few just headstash grows.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
i really hope people are hoarding those beans , maybe 1 day i will get my hands on some of em before they are gone forever!i love the looks of your skunk piss pheno .healthy looking plant!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
somethimes it seems the bunch at the state capital are trying to wait till , everyone about our age to die off ,the devil weed public service anouancmennts fell on ears that know better!