The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Random stoner thought:

People that name cats are weird. I say "shithead", but the only thing he answers to is the rattle of a cheese-slicer, or a wrapper from "muricin" cheese opening.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I think that by Friday the 4-top will be hanging, and I'll spread out the 8-top
I’m getting some long ass fan leaf stems under my xb200. Might be a trait of the light. Got plant like 2” away and it’s not burning. My black dog light would have scorched that bitch a long time ago.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m getting some long ass fan leaf stems under my xb200. Might be a trait of the light. Got plant like 2” away and it’s not burning. My black dog light would have scorched that bitch a long time ago.
These are 10 and 12 inches away. The 4top is shorter.

I'll get pics of the fans. You ain't seen nothing. I leave all the early leaves on. some of the bottom ones are growing through the manifold and sticking out the other side to get light.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fast little bastards. I think it knows the cat watches from the back door. It comes up on the porch to fuck with him.

shithead has been laying on the wood floor in the dining room for some reason. Gonna have to go under there and eradicate whatever moved in. Not a skunk. :) If it was anything big I would have heard it so it might be the cute bastard above.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Fast little bastards. I think it knows the cat watches from the back door. It comes up on the porch to fuck with him.

shithead has been laying on the wood floor in the dining room for some reason. Gonna have to go under there and eradicate whatever moved in. Not a skunk. :) If it was anything big I would have heard it so it might be the cute bastard above.
I bought a house with skunks in the crawl one time. Next day a neighboring farmer brought over an anhydrous ammonia tank. There was nothing living in the crawl, or the house after that.

Skunks are a pain in my ass. Both dogs been sprayed. They're about the stupidest animal, chase them out of the yard into the woods and get rid of them. Think their only real predators are owl's, and lead poisoning. ...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm actually pretty good on the usual pests. I have owls, hawks, buzzards etc. I think Chip and Dale are too quick and have too many short sprints to a hiding spot. Not a lot of open space here.

I followed that woodchuck out to the den one day, haven't seen him since. I think the dens have been there for decades and are occupied by transients.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I'm actually pretty good on the usual pests. I have owls, hawks, buzzards etc. I think Chip and Dale are too quick and have too many short sprints to a hiding spot. Not a lot of open space here.

I followed that woodchuck out to the den one day, haven't seen him since. I think the dens have been there for decades and are occupied by transients.
Skunks use other dens, seldom make their own...

We have lots of hawks now, few eagles. If I drive during the daytime ill usually see a handful of predator birds watching fields. Wife snagged a shitty phone video years ago of a red tail hawk snagging a squirrel up, that was carrying a half gone ear of corn. Good hunters.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Skunks use other dens, seldom make their own...

We have lots of hawks now, few eagles. If I drive during the daytime ill usually see a handful of predator birds watching fields. Wife snagged a shitty phone video years ago of a red tail hawk snagging a squirrel up, that was carrying a half gone ear of corn. Good hunters.
I saw a hawk attack a blue jay out of mid air. About 6 other blue jays attacked the hawk and he dropped it. 2 crows then started fighting over the dead blue jay and were also attacked. I have video of the last part but I think it's too big for here.

As far as the den, I have smelled skunk in the vicinity, but never that close. One opening is about 20yds from my back door. I have seen woodchuck and opossum, and would love to have an American marsupial take up residence. Know any way to attract them?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That whole soap opera went on for about 5 minutes - only reason I had time to get my camera and catch the end of it.