The James Gang

Punisher84

Just some asshole
They had Florida diesel at a couple of the dispensaries I stopped at when in CO. Looked dry as fuck so I steered clear. interesting to see how yours turns out

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I would have probably chopped her tonight, but I had water already ph'd, and when I pulled them out they were both bone dry. Out of habit I got some water on them quick, then started messing with them and checking stuff. So I said screw it and she got a gallon.

I wonder if watering right before you harvest would help them dry slower in my low rH environment. I have been doing the standard practice of letting them dry out first.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I would have probably chopped her tonight, but I had water already ph'd, and when I pulled them out they were both bone dry. Out of habit I got some water on them quick, then started messing with them and checking stuff. So I said screw it and she got a gallon.

I wonder if watering right before you harvest would help them dry slower in my low rH environment. I have been doing the standard practice of letting them dry out first.
nothing better than pulling out when it’s bone dry.

I wondered the same thing, it’s much drier here than when I did last harvest, next will be mid jan, be dry as a popcorn fart in here with the wood stove going. Honestly prob dry in the garage, even thought about drying outside if it’s not below freezing, just to try it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This will end up being day 93/63 for the Flo 4top. Yesterday was day 21 from seeing brown pistils ;)

Based on that same 21-day theory, the rest should chop OOA Christmas. So the fam will get to see them, and maybe help trim :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Halfway through chopping, and I think I'm going to leave these two as it. I got in there and pulled off any leaves with stems, and the rest is mostly sugar.
IMG_4410.JPG
Got 60g and 62g from the 2 limbs on the "broke" side. These are bigger.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Every plant I've grown under the HLGs have had crispy top leaves by the end. I know it's my fault for not dimming them or checking the actual amount of light they are getting, but it's never affected the flowers, just the appearance. The lower leaves that were shaded are fine unless I was trying to kill the whole plant in some other fashion :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Close to being on par with your other mainlined grows?
Good question. Well, I am just starting the 30-day veg thingy. So the starting point for that math is I got 2.5oz out of a 5gal pot. I'll average in the other FloD and the 4th Gear. I'm not expecting to get 5oz from a 5gal pot like I was when I was building a huge manifold.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The lower nugs on this did feel a little fluffier than under the QBs. I only noticed because I was able to get in there easy to snip bud-leaves. Lower nugs under the QB's are usually like golfballs.