#Heisenbeans Genetics

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Free Plant to a good home. Lol
So any of you Denver peeps like a pretty girl to flower? I wanna make room for some Heisenbean popping, and hate to cull a nice cultivar. Would love to send her to a good home. Lol.
She's a Chem D cross, and smells wonderful.
View attachment 3703
Nice and healthy, in a 5 gal fabric. Ive taken 2 clones that are staying at a friends to keep the strain. I just have no plant count room to flower her for another 8 weeks. Lol. She'll be way too huge by then. Lmfao.
those are some great looking plants. i see the lava rocks are you using a living soil as well

I hear ya man I just watched my dad pass away. Hope everything works out for you, Godspeed.
Sorry bro.. 1000 condolences.. I know you probably dont wanna hear it right now but Ive found that loss can have a way of really bringing in to focus the importance/beauty of each and every fucking day. I read the obituaries every day.. see babies and kids... young mothers/fathers passing after brief illnesses.. and countless OD's. I can put myself in their shoes and briefly feel their pain.. it puts my problems/issues into perspective

I say all that because I also know how easily a loss can bring periods of intense depression (I lost my brother -who was my best friend- to an OD when I was 18.. I hated life and was mad at the world for years. I was violent and self-destructive.. wound up turning to drugs myself) I say live like your loved one would want you to.. make their memory proud etc. keep your head up my friend, never feel like you're going through things alone. I know it can be tough at times but each breath is a blessing.. tell your family/friends that you love them.

May your father rest peacefully..

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
There the same seeds as you guys are getting. There just all mixed up. When I'm counting and packaging seeds fall off the table. Also when I'm pulling seeds a few fall down there. After I sweep it all up I end up with a bunch of seeds in the dustpan lol. I posted a pic of it the other day telling dude he would find more keepers in that dustpan than any 300 dollar pack he ever bought. Someone asked me how much for the seeds in the dustpan lol. 100 for 30 you can have em. SOLD haha
I would've grabbed some floor basterds.Definitely untold keeper fire in those mix-ups. Hollar if you have another floor pac up for grabs.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I live in the south. I think you get my drift. One little wiff of stink and cya later alligator :alien:

What's left? Well doing what I love to do.............growing. The problem is I'm losing people left and right to the new dispensaries opening up around here.
I feel you on the string of hardships, and like everyone else hope for a swift change in your circumstances for the good. But I also have a question: where in the south are dispensaries operating?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I feel you on the string of hardships, and like everyone else hope for a swift change in your circumstances for the good. But I also have a question: where in the south are dispensaries operating?
I was also wondering this. There are a few southern states with med but i didnt think most were operating. Oklahoma is for sure. Missouri and Arkansas have med but idk if its up and running.