#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I didn't expect you to replace freebies!
Thanks bro.
:poop:
Next time just soak em in a warm cup of water till you see them split open. Than to warm peat pellets. Cold temps will kill germination. It's hard to realize how cold them pellets are but after multiple issues with rooting cuts I finally reallized when I got a heat mat it was night and day difference.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Next time just soak em in a warm cup of water till you see them split open. Than to warm peat pellets. Cold temps will kill germination. It's hard to realize how cold them pellets are but after multiple issues with rooting cuts I finally reallized when I got a heat mat it was night and day difference.
Do you have the heating mat with a thermostat where you can control the temp, the one I have don't have one and I have heard people say they get too hot. I usually stick my germination dome on top of my cable box

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
It's been almost a full week since the BrideZilla dunk & transfer to peats.
Got one plant but the rest never broke ground.
I dug em out & rinsed them off to see if there was a chance they just needed more time.
Unfortunately, they look kinda fucked. 💀
View attachment 3734
Sorry @Heisenbeans.
Not sure what happened but it's probably my fault.
I went ahead and plantedl mine in Pro Mix yesterday after 48hr soak. Today, 4 BBC above ground, still nothing from the GMO cross. They're in a "warm" tent now. Give them a couple days and see what happens.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I get a baby wipe and rinse it with warm water then fold the seeds into the baby wipe and place into a plastic bag. Then i breathe into the bag to give it a little air so the plastic isnt completely stuck to the baby wipe. Next they go on my laptop charger, nice and warm. most seeds will pop within 24hrs. especially if they are good quality

Goats

Kush Lover
I haven't used mine yet, everyone I spoke to said that they get too hot. Do they really get that hot? Also where do you get the thermostat from?
most seedling mats will be too hot without a thermostat, yes. you can get them at most hydro stores i would think.

before the thermostat i used to do the dance with chopsticks or popsicle sticks stacked on each other to create a bit of separation between the propagation tray and the heat mat. it's a lot easier with the thermostat.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
most seedling mats will be too hot without a thermostat, yes. you can get them at most hydro stores i would think.

before the thermostat i used to do the dance with chopsticks or popsicle sticks stacked on each other to create a bit of separation between the propagation tray and the heat mat. it's a lot easier with the thermostat.
I’ve never had a problem with the heat mats getting to hot maybe because I place them on bare concrete floors?