#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It's been almost a full week since the BrideZilla dunk & transfer to peats.
Got one plant but the rest never broke ground.
I dug em out & rinsed them off to see if there was a chance they just needed more time.
Unfortunately, they look kinda fucked. 💀
View attachment 3734
Sorry @Heisenbeans.
Not sure what happened but it's probably my fault.
Ill send you another pack, those may have been from the first ones i pulled as i believe i sent yours as 100 percent freebies, there was maybe 40 seeds in the first cup i pulled

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
It's been almost a full week since the BrideZilla dunk & transfer to peats.
Got one plant but the rest never broke ground.
I dug em out & rinsed them off to see if there was a chance they just needed more time.
Unfortunately, they look kinda fucked. 💀
View attachment 3734
Sorry @Heisenbeans.
Not sure what happened but it's probably my fault.
Take those seeds and take a fingernail file along the entire seam of the seed and put back in wet paper towel , I bet u get at least a couple to pop

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Take those seeds and take a fingernail file along the entire seam of the seed and put back in wet paper towel , I bet u get at least a couple to pop
I think I wouldn't have put them in them pellets so soon. I woulda just set em in a cup of water on a warm surface till they cracked. I just put 13 of those same seeds in a cup and set them on my QBs heatsink. 10 out of 12 popped and the 11th popped a few days later. The new ones that I been drying went 3 for 3 in 3 days
Newer seeds definitely need warmer temps to let it know its spring time and the dirt is warmed up enough to pop. Cold seeds wont germ