#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Pigeon Pie. This plant is a total mutant in veg with all twisted leaves and kinda runty. As soon as it hits flower it takes off, flowers fast and chunky and frosty. Dried buds:

View attachment 22361View attachment 22362
Very nice!! Ive heard of wedding cake. But this is a wedding pie x BBC cross. Very nice! I think it was thw BBC that made her a bit squirrelly during veg.
Good thing ya had ur gloves on. I bet shes a smelly bitch!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
GMO, wed dub, a dub, GG4, MAC x AAW in the f and d. Clones and AUTOS loving the mh @750 watts. These GMO are some strong bitches!! I will create my perpetuating schedule using these genetics. Then branch out from there. With all the love from other patrons of the forum. I will be pheno hunting all winter!! Goji OG, lvtk x , heathen hammer, cackleberry x , and more I cant remember of the top.
Thank you @Heisenbeans for creating a platform where people can openly show the love for a plant and share phenos from coast to coast and north to south. It was only,a few montha ago I was gifted some GPS packs from a stranger, with no expectations in return. Just pure generosity. It still blows my mind that people who never met trust each other enough to swap gear or cuts on pure gut instinct. Thanks for giving me this oppurtunity.0917191857_HDR~2.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
How you liking your f&d?
I LOVE IT! Once I got the ph under control it is all gravy now.
I bought new hydroton, growit brand, and they arent the beat I guess so I had a little clay slurry for the first couple weeks. But ahe has Been steady ever since.
I started a thread about how ppms are a way of monitoring how much of the nutrient solution has evaporated or absorbed by the plants. As a result I try to keep my ppms where the nute schexule recommends they should be at this atage of life. It's about 3 weeks from seed on 4 of 6 and they are vigorous!

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I really enjoy getting to see heisenbeans video on his YouTube channel. It's unedited, truthfully transparent of his journey of passion. His personal feedback on strains and thier development successful or not to even extremely difficult , provides insight to a growers choice of findings elite of elite seedingpotentials.
I just captured a pkg from greenspoint of heisen beans "big as a banjo" .
I saw the detailed Gps write up and the icons are great as well but getting heisen's youtube video feed back of why he created it makes it a high priority to have for the garden. However; from watching another video on his YouTube channel he is straight up telling us that wedding cake is the hardest to get enough pollen to cross
That reveals a breeders elite . Just like another video about the gmo x a dub.
Thankyou for the treasures Heisen
Order details
Payment method:
PRODUCTTOTAL
Topanga Wedding × 1$81.25
Subtotal:$81.25
Shipping:$3.00 via Ground

Texagonian

Outlaw
Just checked the pics
August 15View attachment 22423
I started a rapidstart root enhancer last week. And I swear they grew an inch a day since! More pics later. I need to get some clones on the lowers of the GMO and others before she leaves to the tent and 12 12. A couple more weeks i think
You’re gonna dig growing that way but all I can say is get ready to build another and spread those girls out unless growing straight up. I was intending on doing that in mine but it didn’t happen so I made another and spread them bitches out. Have fun man✌🏻

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Ive been thinking bridezilla #1 was gonna be the keeper of the two, but after tying up #2 today I'm rethinking that. The terps are much stronger on #2. Smells like Tootsie rolls, that cheap public restroom soap/urinal cake smell, and a hint of baby poop.

Close your eyes and imagine you just smoked a fat Doobie, and you're munching on a mouthful of Tootsie rolls while washing your hands, and someone is changing a diaper in the stall next to you and you pretty much got it lmao.

View attachment 22327View attachment 22328
Well that just sounds fan-fucking-tastic!

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Wedding cake real nice stone. Covered in thc glands. Next grow of it will do sog grow as o think it will perform better as it was a stretch plant most buds on the top not much lower. Nice heavy buds though. I have another one that will be taken down over the weekend. Will get a pic of it posted here when I have the time. Has 2 big buds on the top. No signs of herm at all.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So evidently someone is super ass hurt I'm making seeds with the topanga. Out of every strain I have it is hands down the strongest shit I've ever grown. It cures out a really lime bright green and is so stinky. Was the most frustrating shit to clip off into jars cause it's so sticky. Anyway I wish I made more and the group that's butthurt over it can kick rocks. If you dont want people using your genetics dont give em out. Cant wait to see smoke reports from this cross and the S1s

20190920_215304.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So evidently someone is super ass hurt I'm making seeds with the topanga. Out of every strain I have it is hands down the strongest shit I've ever grown. It cures out a really lime bright green and is so stinky. Was the most frustrating shit to clip off into jars cause it's so sticky. Anyway I wish I made more and the group that's butthurt over it can kick rocks. If you dont want people using your genetics dont give em out. Cant wait to see smoke reports from this cross and the S1s

View attachment 22796
Fuck em! I'm in! Where do I get some!?
A dub looking like a winner
One of the stronger strains on your list. Some like it hot, real hot 🔥 🔥0919191804b.jpg0919191804.jpg0919191804a.jpg

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
My first hydro grow ever (dwc) 8A4C865C-232D-413E-BF83-9694AF7BA017.jpeg

Gorilla Glue and she’s a beast..I can’t believe the difference in growth compared to my organic soil..So much more explosive growth..Fingers crossed I can keep her strong and healthy...She’s been in flower about a week or so and I’ve been bending the tops over to get a nice even canopy..running quantum boards for my lights C672BE53-E72E-471F-B80B-8DB9B8044A66.jpeg

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

View attachment 22796
Fuck the haters..Keeping doing you man. We really appreciate all the hard work you’ve been putting in and bringing us these great genetics