#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I used gh 3 part for a long time, been using canna A and B but feel the 3 part gh was more complete. Been thinking about giving mega a go as Ive seen a lot of you guys run it.
I still dont see how one part @ different ratios can work and still be as potent as a more specified regiment.
Man this seems to be a losing battle though. Thw MC crew is getting bigger!

Goats

Kush Lover
I used gh 3 part for a long time, been using canna A and B but feel the 3 part gh was more complete. Been thinking about giving mega a go as Ive seen a lot of you guys run it.
i considered giving canna a go using just the A+B, but it made me feel like i was missing out by not having the rhizo, pk, boost etc so i said fuck it. there is no way i was paying the price of boost and rhizotonic.
megacrop has everything you need in it already and they make changes annually if they feel it's necessary based on feedback. you used to have to add calmag in coco, but i haven't seen one cal issue in coco with the newer formula. the last change also included a re-balance of the NPK to make it better in flower.
running ~450-550PPM in a drip system with nothing else other than dripclean and a weekly root drench of urb natural and my plants are happy as can be.
it's already been said, but the stuff smells really bad. i have gotten used to it, but my partner still complains 🤪

I've been having problems for a while now with the first 2 weeks of veg from clone. It seems my roots were not growing/working like they should and the plants weren't getting the food they needed to start. I made a thread about it and many people mentioned getting "bennies" for my soiless mix.

I also am a Dyna-Gro user and I was using only Protekt and Foliage Pro in veg and added Bloom in flower. I recently added "Moonshine" but I haven't noticed any difference at all in my plants. No clue what this shit does anyways. Got it for free.

5 days after planting/feeding my clones they looked kinda ragged. So I started video hunting about "bennies" and came upon one that talked about "Superthrive". Guy said he used it throughout veg with his normal feeding methods and the first 2 weeks after transplant before flower. I knew I had this stuff in my closet but have not used it in a long time. I figured I'd give it a shot.

Well lo and behold 1 day after I feed them with this stuff they already look more green. I look again this morning and they look even better and are starting to stack. If they are stacking they are growing roots right?

Could it be so easy? We will see when I do the transplants in 3 weeks. I will compare the roots to the picture in my other thread to what I pull in a few weeks. Can't be this easy can it?

Aero do a kelp folier day after cuts and again a week in. Low light is the key to cuttings. They dont get enough nutes to stay green without roots so the lower light keeps them alive. To much light they will look like shit in a week
I was thinking about the light and its effect on the newly planted clones. So I raised them up about 8 inches higher than usual and it didn't help much. It's a 600 watt hps running @ 450 watts on a dimmable ballast. I will try to run the ballast @ 50% on the next batch of planted clones. Maybe 300 watts will be more gentle on them. It does seem to be stressing them on the higher wattage. But if the ST works I may not have to.

Thanks H :alien:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Got sundae driver and adub going into flower now pics later

Of the new seedlings one Corey s1 didn’t pop and man my luck with these ppxbbc is shit lol but I did get one to pop. Labels are turned in some and I was to lazy to move it for the pic. But the not full tray with solos in it has bbc s1 bridezilla and the lone ppxbbc.
The full tray of seedlings has 3 Corey cut s1 the middle one never came up hence the reason it’s missing.

The tray with the more grown seedlings has one bbc s1 in it its the mutant looking one in the far right corner hoping it grows out of this. 373DB98F-D39B-4261-976C-F7ACC970CB5D.jpeg552085D4-5194-4184-A17E-C4FCB26AC88E.jpeg7C52EF18-5BD7-416E-BB5F-68DAFF6B8DD9.jpeg
Ignore the red circles that was to show where certain plants were in another thread