#Heisenbeans Genetics

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
My first hydro grow ever (dwc) View attachment 22804

Gorilla Glue and she’s a beast..I can’t believe the difference in growth compared to my organic soil..So much more explosive growth..Fingers crossed I can keep her strong and healthy...She’s been in flower about a week or so and I’ve been bending the tops over to get a nice even canopy..running quantum boards for my lights View attachment 22803
You will love the results with the quantum boards. Just make sure you watch the humidity. Mine would spike after lights out. I just run fans on them and set my exhaust to run full. Great job, looks great.

_klx_

Super Active Member
So evidently someone is super ass hurt I'm making seeds with the topanga. Out of every strain I have it is hands down the strongest shit I've ever grown. It cures out a really lime bright green and is so stinky. Was the most frustrating shit to clip off into jars cause it's so sticky. Anyway I wish I made more and the group that's butthurt over it can kick rocks. If you dont want people using your genetics dont give em out. Cant wait to see smoke reports from this cross and the S1s

View attachment 22796
Breeder drama is funny as fuck. I still cant get over the fact there are people out there that think they can dictate what others can and cant do with a plant. Blows my mind.

Opie1

Master Grower
So evidently someone is super ass hurt I'm making seeds with the topanga. Out of every strain I have it is hands down the strongest shit I've ever grown. It cures out a really lime bright green and is so stinky. Was the most frustrating shit to clip off into jars cause it's so sticky. Anyway I wish I made more and the group that's butthurt over it can kick rocks. If you dont want people using your genetics dont give em out. Cant wait to see smoke reports from this cross and the S1s

View attachment 22796
24F41BF2-D425-4C58-B2AB-3F094959BC61.jpeg

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I want some topanga now...
Fuck em! I'm in! Where do I get some!?
A dub looking like a winner
One of the stronger strains on your list. Some like it hot, real hot 🔥 🔥View attachment 22797View attachment 22798View attachment 22799
You might want to stake those plants. To tie them down or you may run out of head room...by the looks you will. If you wait to long its harder to tie down or back from the light.
I just got done a run of adub they did outgrow my tent and hog space lol but in the end good yield of some really sticky buds.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
You might want to stake those plants. To tie them down or you may run out of head room...by the looks you will. If you wait to long its harder to tie down or back from the light.
I just got done a run of adub they did outgrow my tent and hog space lol but in the end good yield of some really sticky buds.
Good looking out
Its clome city over here. I'm gonna lollipop em and run some cuts after these finish.
With my qb boards in the vag tent and a height of 80 something inches in the tent.
I should be ok. Thanks for any input.

The plants grow right into the Qb132 with no side effects. Oops. Thats a newb growbro for ya.. He does ok.0922190908.jpg