#Heisenbeans Genetics

SEBUD

Super Active Member
It may take awhile...they are just responding to emails I sent yesterday morning. It will probably be tomorrow before they get to my email asking to have my order cancelled. Man this whole black friday deal has been a nightmare for me. I guess I'll have to find a new seedbank.
You want to cancel an order you placed on Black Friday and it's taken a minute to get back to you so you're going to dump the site altogether? I don't get it:confused::unsure:

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Would definitely take months for overseas. A month or so to get my cash and a month or so to get back here if customs didnā€™t get it. Idk what youā€™re talking about other companies.
He was talking to me I think years back I ordered some shit overseas with a cc and had problems lol. But I was talking many many years ago it would take months to get seeds from over seas not like 3 years ago.

D

Deleted member 60

Would definitely take months for overseas. A month or so to get my cash and a month or so to get back here if customs didnā€™t get it. Idk what youā€™re talking about other companies.
^^^^This^^^^. It took a week for it to get there....then a few weeks of delay....then you'd be told your $$$ never arrived.o_OšŸ–• Happened far too many times but there were no other options but the Euro banks in the early-mid 90's unless someone you knew made the trip. Then there was the fabled green tape. I once had a parcel torn apart...in a machine/sorter/etc I suppose...then stuck back in a plastic bag. When I got it/opened my mailbox...there was a bag...seeds fully visible loose inside...and the ripped up mailer they used for the return send....LOL. I about shit.This was long before legal or med bud in Colorado...heehee.

Glad the boys are playin here now, for sure....

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
OK... let's think about that for a second.
What are you going to tell the money order folks, that you were buying? That question will be on any claim form, how you going to answer it?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
:) I didn't think you'd make the complaint...you'd walk rather than draw attention to a cannabis seed deal that didn't go right. Not long ago you said you didn't want to jeopardize your family by posting pics online....making a claim on a MO for a bad seed deal is not something you'd do...or me either for that matter :) So for me, cash is easier and has no records. I send priority mail.

In my opinion, tracking your inbound money is something that will work better for you in case something happens. I use priority, costs $7 approx and I get tracking. I know that it's a bit more expensive if you are not in the US..... You just need to prove your money got there and a blank MO doesn't do much in that regard. A blank MO would be a gift to a MO thief, not a deterrent.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
^^^^This^^^^. It took a week for it to get there....then a few weeks of delay....then you'd be told your $$$ never arrived.o_OšŸ–• Happened far too many times but there were no other options but the Euro banks in the early-mid 90's unless someone you knew made the trip. Then there was the fabled green tape. I once had a parcel torn apart...in a machine/sorter/etc I suppose...then stuck back in a plastic bag. When I got it/opened my mailbox...there was a bag...seeds fully visible loose inside...and the ripped up mailer they used for the return send....LOL. I about shit.This was long before legal or med bud in Colorado...heehee.

Glad the boys are playin here now, for sure....
Yea fortunately I was on the back end of that i didnā€™t have to deal with that for too long. I got a taste of it tho. I bought my first pack in like 2006ish, but I didnā€™t even start growing for a couple years after that. I was kinda young but knew right away what I wanted to do. I bought from overseas a handful of times and got burned on half of them. Soon after that tho American options like Cali connection and shit became available. Thank god for where we are today a
He was talking to me I think years back I ordered some shit overseas with a cc and had problems lol. But I was talking many many years ago it would take months to get seeds from over seas not like 3 years ago.
Ahhh gotcha lol I was like wtf šŸ¤£ my bad

TrichsRus

:) I didn't think you'd make the complaint...you'd walk rather than draw attention to a cannabis seed deal that didn't go right. Not long ago you said you didn't want to jeopardize your family by posting pics online....making a claim on a MO for a bad seed deal is not something you'd do...or me either for that matter :) So for me, cash is easier and has no records. I send priority mail.

In my opinion, tracking your inbound money is something that will work better for you in case something happens. I use priority, costs $7 approx and I get tracking. I know that it's a bit more expensive if you are not in the US..... You just need to prove your money got there and a blank MO doesn't do much in that regard. A blank MO would be a gift to a MO thief, not a deterrent.
You are right, if I ever got burned. I wouldn't risk everything over a hundred bucks. So ya, cash is probably the better route.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I just had a payment arrive to a vendor 6 months after I sent it. It was a MO and had already been refunded to me by USPS no questions asked.

You have to fill out paper work, but they donā€™t ask you what the $$$ was for...

Anything over a benji Iā€™ll send as an MO if an option just because I can get it back if it doesnā€™t arrive.
No claims on cash. They,ll make a recovery claim, but it's doubtful you will ever see it as you have to declare it on paperwork. And I suspect any number of postal workers that see that cash declared on a claim might snag it.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
No claims on cash. They,ll make a recovery claim, but it's doubtful you will ever see it as you have to declare it on paperwork. And I suspect any number of postal workers that see that cash declared on a claim might snag it.
USPS limits claims on cash to $15, lol. Priority mail has a free $50 insurance, but they only pay the 15 if it's cash, lol. It's all a dice roll, lol :)

D

Deleted member 60

At least now it's sending cash inside the US. Sending to Canada or Europe was always a risk. Breeder packs? Hell we were happy to get anything. Not my pic, but remember these washer packs?
@BigBallzWillie .... I have to say that I never remember washers in those packs. Gonna guess by seeing that they aren't full packs that the washers were added/stapled back together after-the-send. Every Heaven's Stairway pack I ever bought had a clear plastic ring rather than a washer....and every pack had rice kernels in with the seeds. They were making the sends (from Canada) in business envelopes and I believe washers like that would put it over first class postage/etc. Never say never though. HS was going for a bit before I stepped into the OG mix. Either way....talk about a leap of faith to shove yer $$$ in an envelope in those "pre-tracking" days....and talk some seriously good fuckin deals/breeders/strains...

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
USPS limits claims on cash to $15, lol. Priority mail has a free $50 insurance, but they only pay the 15 if it's cash, lol. It's all a dice roll, lol :)
Im goin thru it right now, and they ain't payin shit, lol. Other than the notificiation that they accepted my claim, my po told me there is no way to check on the claim. Ive got a copy of it. Ive called, they tell you its in recovery, lol, and then you get a letter saying its in recovery, lol, but no actual recovery yet. Why I say I have my doubts. I bet next time someone gives the right addy, lol.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I remember getting cut open packages from Gypsy Nirvana with no beans and them claiming it was postal workers swiping them, and it was obvious they had been packed that way, lol. I didn't get burnt at that fire very often. But it is what made tradin and giftin such a big deal in the old days, now, everyone is rich and got money to burn on beans, lol. Im just jelly.

D

Deleted member 60

now, everyone is rich and got money to burn on beans, lol. Im just jelly.
Ah...the Gypper. I have a few stories...and wasn't one who cringed when I heard he got popped. Karma works that way....

Yeah....."everyone is rich" :ROFLMAO: ....but yer in a state where you could make the cost of a pack up in one seed/plant and then buy 2 more packs and still have greenies to rub together. Heehee. Talk about jelly... LOL. $300 bags all day jelly....and everyone I know back there is whining there's none to be had...so..um...$400 all day jelly bitches. Bwahhhahaaha. Damn. I wish.

If yer broke in that environment I dunno what to say man.... I'm on a fixed income. Fixed to buy whatever i want cus I worked my ass off all my life...woot woot. Just sucks that seeds and weed are a no return investment here...except unlimited headies and knowing I helped a few good friends/family folks.

Heisenbeans in transit. A good deal even @ fool prices, IMO...