#Heisenbeans Genetics

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I guess I've been lucky as hell, I've never lost an order from overseas and I'm not talking about a few I've made a bunch. Been worried a couple times, delayed because of weather but I got them. Sending a MO to midweeksong now. Dr greenthumb still uses the plastic washers an cotton stapled between two thin pieces of cardboard. Dr greenthumb takes longer than overseas orders for me.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
It may take awhile...they are just responding to emails I sent yesterday morning. It will probably be tomorrow before they get to my email asking to have my order cancelled. Man this whole black friday deal has been a nightmare for me. I guess I'll have to find a new seedbank.

I got through today and cancelled one of my orders and paid for the other that was the same thing but more in my cart and with the 50% discount.

She is a little overwhelmed with all the orders and emails right now.

TrichsRus

I got through today and cancelled one of my orders and paid for the other that was the same thing but more in my cart and with the 50% discount.

She is a little overwhelmed with all the orders and emails right now.
Ya I've spoken with Jeanne a few times, and I've chilled out a little. I hope I didnt come off like I was bashing GPS because that was not my intention. I just needed to vent. I dont see my situation coming out positive because they sold out of what I ordered. And just being asked to pick something else just doesnt sit right with me.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I guess I've been lucky as hell, I've never lost an order from overseas and I'm not talking about a few I've made a bunch. Been worried a couple times, delayed because of weather but I got them. Sending a MO to midweeksong now. Dr greenthumb still uses the plastic washers an cotton stapled between two thin pieces of cardboard. Dr greenthumb takes longer than overseas orders for me.

Ya it is around 3 weeks for me with drgreenthumb. He is an asshole talking to him but just the way he is.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya I've spoken with Jeanne a few times, and I've chilled out a little. I hope I didnt come off like I was bashing GPS because that was not my intention. I just needed to vent. I dont see my situation coming out positive because they sold out of what I ordered. And just being asked to pick something else just doesnt sit right with me.
Depends on what you pick out. One time i ordered something like OBS and they didnt have it and wanted to know what i wanted as a replacement.
I got jelly pie which was 2x in price as the replacement. So they have been good to me.

TrichsRus

Depends on what you pick out. One time i ordered something like OBS and they didnt have it and wanted to know what i wanted as a replacement.
I got jelly pie which was 2x in price as the replacement. So they have been good to me.
I've been on board with GPS for a few years and have at least 50 orders. I was almost diamond when I deleted my first account back when orders were being seized. It's not a money thing on the order. Anything from the new drop, I ordered on black friday. I have everything else.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
She's a cool ass person. You'll would be surprised at the crazy questions people are blowing her up with. I have no idea how they do it over there in the complaint department.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Wish it was that easy...what if no more are made( bridezilla, adub,etc.) Can a guy not want a particular strain? Let's say you wanted purple mac, ordered it and then go to pay and your order is cancelled.
Remember , Everything happens as it should. It only our realization and that our actions which we have chosen to attachment that require some resolving of desire.
Is it not so? 😉

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I have 7 or 8 count of ADub S1s , Wedding Dub, Dubstep for sure, The Adub S1s well those will be very hard to convince Me to part with.
I would never want to take another person's HB treasure that they had plans for.
I can trade seed for seed. Or pay forth right for seed or seed pkg that is no longer required for someone's specific mothers hunt. I seek only to have a HB adub mother S-1 or cross in my mothers hunt. thank you Heathenraider 😊 🌺 for the considering If it's meant to be ... i have no doubt the the universe will make it happen. (After HB video of mother's strains heisen stated that among others adub would not be going forward. I could live with that since I had space gorilla 🦍 this would be my go to for an HB hash mothers strain. Yet gwheels Reports on both adub and space gorilla leave me withan attachment to what not only I do not have ,
But also requires someone else having too much goodness of.) hence attachment and desires must be regulated 😉🌺.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I would never want to take another person's HB treasure that they had plans for.
I can trade seed for seed. Or pay forth right for seed or seed pkg that is no longer required for someone's specific mothers hunt. I seek only to have a HB adub mother S-1 or cross in my mothers hunt. thank you Heathenraider 😊 🌺 for the considering If it's meant to be ... i have no doubt the the universe will make it happen.
I might be talked into trading half of what I have left 6 -8 left cant remember . If You put something up that causes blood to flow to My Nether regions that is.