#Heisenbeans Genetics

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
@BigBallzWillie .... I have to say that I never remember washers in those packs. Gonna guess by seeing that they aren't full packs that the washers were added/stapled back together after-the-send. Every Heaven's Stairway pack I ever bought had a clear plastic ring rather than a washer....and every pack had rice kernels in with the seeds. They were making the sends (from Canada) in business envelopes and I believe washers like that would put it over first class postage/etc. Never say never though. HS was going for a bit before I stepped into the OG mix. Either way....talk about a leap of faith to shove yer $$$ in an envelope in those "pre-tracking" days....and talk some seriously good fuckin deals/breeders/strains...
In dealing with out of country banks back in the day, we (me and friends) got seeds twice and got fucked 4 times out of 6 attempts. All the seeds we got came in washer coin packs. No rice. Both orders from Quebec.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
That's first class right?
Yes , you are right it is first class postal from west to east coast 5 work week days or sooner I use money orders to envoke my
Intentions, my energy to HB and GU to receive “beans of goodness”. The journey counts, just as how we grow counts, money , dollars 💵 represent
Valued potential and or energy expended of or by another. Using a money order to start my grow uses only my energy focus not a green dollar bill soaked with countless impressions of energy which now I would have to clean and repurpose
With great efforts. Peace love and very good finishes to all of us on our journey of grows 😊🌺

Growers know a truth ... from the simple small seed brings MotA 🙃

Last edited:
To be honest, it's just me being a dick. I had an order cancelled that I was under the impression wouldn't be. I was in communication with GPS, but my order was cancelled anyway and item is out of stock. I was asked to pick something else. So I asked them to delete my account and cancel my other order. This will be the 2nd and last account to be deleted. So ya, got my feelings hurt.😢
I had an issue with one of my orders I paid with a Card, I canceled on the site and placed a new order with an additional pack and opted to just send a money order in envelope with no tracking and got the package like 5 days later, super quick and easy. But like 2-3 weeks later I got another package with my first order I canceled, called them up decided I’d keep them and he gave me partial credit so I was happy, was able to get a free pack of Ice Cream Punc with the Black Friday sale so can’t complain!

Just be patient and talk to them and I’m sure they’ll offer a way to make things right, they’re only human and shit happens and they have killer deals on what I’m sure will be some great genetics.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have sent cash about 10 times now. The only payment that worked great was Paypal but people get all weird about seeds.....geeze they are for NOVELTY or SOUVIENIER purposes!

I have been luck 10 out of 10 times from CDN to the USA.

But I just sent a parcel to Newfoundland in Canada and I paid 3 bucks for general. I should have got tracking.
Some Canada Post asshole is smoking my hash !

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I always pay with bitcoin, it takes me less than a minute to have coin sent, although apparently my account with Coinbase is a fluke or something though because I’ve seen so many other people go through hell and back buying coin through them. I just go to trade, put in how much and which card, and it’s instantly there and available to send. It’s nice getting the extra 10% crypto discount through GPS as well, If not for the discount I would probably pay with card. One of my bank accounts has an option to enable or disable international transactions, I assume that is the holdup on the card payments everyone is talking about.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Just spent some reading through the reviews, I see why H gets so frustrated sometimes. One guy left a one Star review with a picture of his struggling plants and all the review said was basically “uploaded pics to see what’s wrong”

another review, the guy raves about how amazing the skywalker x stardawg is and gives it 4 stars. His reasoning for deducting one star...because of the stretch. ON A SKYWALKER OG CROSS. Smfh lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@iShatterBladderz The seed business is really tough for that and.....hey man your seeds suck 10 died..

but they dont know how to sprout seeds.

And how do you weed out the guys that know what they are doing and its true?

Or a hermie..Yeah your plants suck because they hermied....meanwhile he has a nightlight shining in the tent or something.

I wouldnt want to do it...I would rather just grow the beans :D

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
^^^^This^^^^. It took a week for it to get there....then a few weeks of delay....then you'd be told your $$$ never arrived.o_O🖕 Happened far too many times but there were no other options but the Euro banks in the early-mid 90's unless someone you knew made the trip. Then there was the fabled green tape. I once had a parcel torn apart...in a machine/sorter/etc I suppose...then stuck back in a plastic bag. When I got it/opened my mailbox...there was a bag...seeds fully visible loose inside...and the ripped up mailer they used for the return send....LOL. I about shit.This was long before legal or med bud in Colorado...heehee.

Glad the boys are playin here now, for sure....

I always contacted the company and gave them extra money to buy what they needed to ship discreet. Got jackets, pants, duffle bags etc.

Became much harder after 911 happened. Would get letters from DHS saying they had a package for me in the ones i didnt get concelled.
Learned the best time to get shit from overseas is to do it this time of year because their is 10x more packages ( because of the holidays) flowing back and forth and harder for them to snoop.

TrichsRus

I had an issue with one of my orders I paid with a Card, I canceled on the site and placed a new order with an additional pack and opted to just send a money order in envelope with no tracking and got the package like 5 days later, super quick and easy. But like 2-3 weeks later I got another package with my first order I canceled, called them up decided I’d keep them and he gave me partial credit so I was happy, was able to get a free pack of Ice Cream Punc with the Black Friday sale so can’t complain!

Just be patient and talk to them and I’m sure they’ll offer a way to make things right, they’re only human and shit happens and they have killer deals on what I’m sure will be some great genetics.
Howd you cancel on the site?