#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I know one thing that really bothered me was us talking about building grow rooms and such. With wytewidow and a couple others talking about building LEDs and myself and others about building a grow room and pouring concrete.
Sunni comes in and tells us to not talk about that anymore but let's the trolls just troll away and slam Heisen and us who prepaid for the beans.

That pissed me the fuck off. And that one little cunt who sent me a message on meeting up with me and settle it. I was ready to kill that motherfucker. Stupid bastard doesn't know what he was fixing to step into and not step again.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I know one thing that really bothered me was us talking about building grow rooms and such. With wytewidow and a couple others talking about building LEDs and myself and others about building a grow room and pouring concrete.
Sunni comes in and tells us to not talk about that anymore but let's the trolls just troll away and slam Heisen and us who prepaid for the beans.

That pissed me the fuck off. And that one little cunt who sent me a message on meeting up with me and settle it. I was ready to kill that motherfucker. Stupid bastard doesn't know what he was fixing to step into and not step again.
Yeah man she was tight with someone over there that straight hated my guts. People can form an opinion on someone without really knowing em I'm glad they did what they did and think things worked out for the better truthfully

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I flipped 6 healthy bushes yesterday. 2 were from my Super lemon haze. 3 were a Banana x Chocolate Frosting I know nothing about these, came from a breeder named "Honest Genetics". Last but not least, and purely the most "fragrant" of all, is one of my Stinkin' Ass Skunks that survived this winter. She dominates the room in stank. lol
You got that hydro looking good.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Just want to say I am super impressed with this site; especially for it just getting off the ground like a day or two. I am happy to have do I,d it and be part of it. Don't see the need to visit riu anymore. I was always Leary to be posting shit there anyways.
Good job Heisen, and I think it will be a winner and money well spent.
Some really good thinking and ideas.

Derbud

the official thread for all questions and anything related to heisenbeans genetics USA.There will be full transperancy on everything grown in house and all the crosses made will be 100 percent tested and verified.I plan to be a one of a kind seed breeder in the industry and will bring nothing but fire to the table.All heisenbeans genetics will be feminized as im combining only tried and tested elite cuts for offspring as well as selecting my own females from seed stock.
Way to go heisen, i like your style..

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Lmao was that you and whoever talkin bout that shit then what's his fuckin name riu himself jumps in and's all "Jesus guys whoop di whoop keep it on topic" lmaooo
Ya. I'm a carpenter first. Anything I can help anyine with from laying out a set of stairs to putting a countertop in your grow space, I just wanna help...... I didnt know back then how off topic building a grow room was.