#Heisenbeans Genetics

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
So lookn forward to the BBC drop. I havent popped anymore beans, or up potted stuff that needs bigger pots than solos. Tryna wait n push everything back. So I can pop heisen beans asap. I culled 4 plants in solos jus a little bit ago. I culled forum delights #11 and few clones that I have of jamaican Pineapple Glue and black tangie. Makin room, killin plants owe me owe me owe. Sry just watched jay n silent bob last night. Got that jungle love stuck in my head.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
So lookn forward to the BBC drop. I havent popped anymore beans, or up potted stuff that needs bigger pots than solos. Tryna wait n push everything back. So I can pop heisen beans asap. I culled 4 plants in solos jus a little bit ago. I culled forum delights #11 and few clones that I have of jamaican Pineapple Glue and black tangie. Makin room, killin plants owe me owe me owe. Sry just watched jay n silent bob last night. Got that jungle love stuck in my head.
Word. Same here pretty much lol. With the recent move and everything i got behind and I'm definitely gonna run out of weed. So i popped a few beans to get something started. I'm gonna flower them really early just to fill some jars but the real shits gonna start once these bbc's are done.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
View attachment 348View attachment 349

The bastards have arrived! And I'm not talking about you guys, lol

Thanks Heisen!

There he goes turning the world upside down again.

Maybe its time to start my first grow journal after all these years...
Lol that goes to show you how busy and exhausted I am. Putting the fukin stickers on backwards for fuks sake. Lol can't wait to see a hater say yo heisen puts his sticker on backwards lol.

I swear if I walked on water I would have a few haters be like yo look heisen cant swim haha

Lol that goes to show you how busy and exhausted I am. Putting the fukin stickers on backwards for fuks sake. Lol can't wait to see a hater say yo heisen puts his sticker on backwards lol.

I swear if I walked on water I would have a few haters be like yo look heisen cant swim haha
That's not backwards................it's upside down. Don't make me take out the tweezer video Heisen :p

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I pulled a few more jet fuel seeds last night. I got them drying in the fridge. Gonna send them out to the rest of the folks that didnt get the contest bastards. I have a few more ghost bastards also that I'll send as two pack freebies for you guys wait and patience. Thanks everyone for the support.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I pulled a few more jet fuel seeds last night. I got them drying in the fridge. Gonna send them out to the rest of the folks that didnt get the contest bastards. I have a few more ghost bastards also that I'll send as two pack freebies for you guys wait and patience. Thanks everyone for the support.
I still have a gang of those ECSD bastards I can come off if someone didnt get theirs.
Whats the rules when it comes to swapping/trading/gifting etc??