Post a pic

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Resized_Resized_20230319_231318005.jpeg

Saw 4 of 5 Pea Puffers sleeping together in my 9 gal nano tank. Surprizingly enough there is about 20 fish in here and everyone is happy. Just recently one of the males got territorial with the others and had to seperate them. The bumble bee gobies work with the puffers doing clean up on the leaftovers 🐚

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 129764

Saw 4 of 5 Pea Puffers sleeping together in my 9 gal nano tank. Surprizingly enough there is about 20 fish in here and everyone is happy. Just recently one of the males got territorial with the others and had to seperate them. The bumble bee gobies work with the puffers doing clean up on the leaftovers 🐚
Now, we find out where your fertz come from! homemade foop

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Some asshole tried to steal my catalytic converter a week ago off my diesel truck. They cut through the smog pipes going into the catalytic converter. I had no idea this happened and my truck just started throwing a bunch of codes. The dash lit up and said take to the dealership immediately.

I took it to the dealer because it's right down the street. They assessed it and said someone cut the smog off of the catalytic converter and that they could fix it for a $1000 Or charge me $300 for diagnosing. I called the local muffler repair they wanted $650 to fix it. I decided to go with the dealership because it still would have cost me around $1,000.

They said they could finish the work in a couple days. It has been 5 days now so I decided to call. They said, "yes sir your truck will be done by the end of today!"
IMG_8221.jpgIMG_8222.jpgIMG_8223.jpg
They just called me to tell me they can't get the old fittings out of the catalytic converter. They tried heat and oil and nothing would work. They are now saying I need a new catalytic converter and the charge is going to be over $5,000.

I asked them if they could just drill them out and then tap the threads. They said no because it's a flared tube seat and that it would leak. Well... Fuck I need to smoke and calm down a minute. I wish I could just straight pipe my diesel and pass smog. 🤣